Thursday, September 20, 2018

The Dutchess in the building

Howdy everyone!

First things first.  I am not a dutchess though I like to see myself as one.  Princess, Queen, First Lady...whatever you want to refer to me as...but I prefer Dutchess. Afterall, the Bible in 1 Peter 2:9 refers to us as a chosen generation, a rayol priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people.  

I hope to be here more often as my only problem is consistency.  I get on a project and loose interest sooner than I expect.  The tin haff taya me but I will try my best in here so help me God.  

I just started a journey...weight loss...I'd like to record my progress here with pictures and all so please join me in this journey and let's see how far we can go.

Ya'll stay blessed now!

Shallom!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment